Friday, May 1, 2009

Sunday Fun in the Sun by Lake Herrick

Bobby and I like to be out and doing; however, it has taken me a little while to adjust being out and about with a baby. But after 9 weeks, I think I'm finally feeling more and more comfortable with it. So, Sunday we decided to have a picnic lunch at the dock at Lake Herrick, which is at UGA's intramural fields. We walked through the woods a little to get to the dock and it was super fun! Bobby had Amelie in the Bjorn and although it was a bumpy, jostley ride she didn't seem to mind. We had a fun time enjoying the outdoors and also took the opportunity to get some good family pics! Enjoy the pictures! :)




2 comments:

morgan collins said...

takin' her hiking already...she'll be ready for Grand Canyon 2.0 in no time flat!

KatieMGreen said...

count me out on that grand canyon trip. haha

those are all great pictures!! yall are going to have a fun summer!!