Friday, May 15, 2009

Amazing Sister


Thursday my sister, Katie, came up to Athens to hang out with Amelie and I. She has been helping me out a lot lately and I am super grateful! I'm glad that her school schedule has allowed her the time to be able to come up. I love our lunch dates and being able to hang out and hear what's going on in her life. She came up to help me with Amelie while I had a precancerous spot removed at the dermetalogists. So it was nice to be able to have that done without worrying that Amelie would get upset and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. They strolled around downtown Watkinsville and enjoyed the nice day. I just found out that she got accepted into UGA for the Fall! I'm super excited not only for the great experiences she will have by being a Bulldawg but also for her being SO close to us! I'm looking forward to more Katie time in the future! :)
By the way, this is an old picture...which I realized with Katie yesterday that I don't take that many pictures any more. I need to get better about taking pictures of friends & family because my photo gallery is definitely lacking!

2 comments:

Mom said...

It is great she can help and I'm glad she'll be close to y'all this fall. Now we've got to find her a great roommate situation. Start Your networking!!!

Unknown said...

Awww...Kelly I love hanging out with you! And I am very excited about being close to you guys! And I am glad i can help with Amelie! I love you bunches!