Monday, May 4, 2009

Patient Amelie


Today I had a dentist appointment. I had to get my teeth cleaned AND I had to get a couple fillings replaced. All in all we were at the dentists for 2 hours. Amelie was amazing! She sat in her car seat the entire time and just watched. She didn't fuss one time. I thought she would be asleep the entire time but it didn't happen that way but it didn't matter because she was so good. The dentist seemed a little nervous to have her there, that she was going to cry. After he would numb my mouth, he would say that I have about 5 minutes and that I should tend to the baby and make sure she was okay. I didn't really know what to do because she was just sitting there but I would talk to her and all was good. All was good except that my mouth hurt really bad from them scrapping my gums and pushing hard on my jaw. :)


After the dentist we came back to the house and she was able to take a nap in her bed. While she was napping, I printed & organized my coupons and made my grocery list. When she woke up, we went to Kroger and Publix. She was so patient again as we walked around the grocery stores. She is such a sweet girl! I love her so much!

No comments: