Monday, May 4, 2009

Amazing Husband


For my birthday, Bobby coordinated with his mother to come to Athens and watch Amelie last Friday so that he could take me to a nice dinner just the two of us. We went to Girasole's in Watkinsville and it was amazing! We both had one of the specials which was Grouper. I had it with papaya mango sauce and he had it with shrimp and lobster sauce. It was the best Grouper I've ever had. We also had an amazing Eggplant appetizer. It had a vinegary smelling sauce but it tasted sweet. It was delicious! We had fun talking and not having to be worrying about Amelie. After dinner, since we had a little time left, we went to GA/FL baseball game to watch a couple innings. We were able to walk right in and sit right behind home plate. That was fun too. The temperture outside was perfect! I love that Bobby likes to plan fun things to do!


1 comment:

morgan collins said...

I'm glad yall got some hang time just the 2 of you.